ANTHROPOLOGIE – FREELANCE COPYWRITER (SPANISH MARKET)
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON (OPEN TO REMOTE WORKING)
SALARY: COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH FANTASTIC BENEFITS
REPORTS TO: CONTENT EDITOR
We are seeking a Catalan-speaking freelance copywriter to support us as we expand into new international markets. Working in support of The Content and Social Editor, this role focuses on translating all copy into Catalan for brand communications across clothing, home and lifestyle. The freelance copywriter sits within the marketing department and will support the team on translating copy for a range of materials including but not limited to retail signage, website content, direct mail, emails and promotions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Translating copy for customer facing communications online, in print and for retail, ensuring weekly/monthly deadlines are adhered to.
· Produce technical SEO copy for Anthropologie’s website to support brand and category pages.
· Acting as a brand ambassador for Anthropologie’s TOV across all translated communications.
· Translate promotional assets to support the retail trading calendar.
· Be a fountain of knowledge on local competitor market, and consumer market trends.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· 1-2 years German copywriting skills, preferably with a lifestyle or apparel brand.
· Native written Catalan essential.
· Excellent written and spoken English essential.
· Native written Spanish desirable.
· Proven ability to write unique, compelling copy.
· A keen interest in fashion, décor, food, travel and general lifestyle genres.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
· Motivated individual who understands the retail landscape and stays abreast of online and design trends.